Manufactured with Precision.
Medical Murray's complete range of manufacturing capabilities, custom equipment, and highly skilled operators allow us to produce complex, intricate devices to your specifications. All processes, including molding, are setup to run in our ISO Class 7 Cleanrooms.
We offer a full range of production services from bulk, non-sterile components and subassemblies to packaged and sterile finished devices. We accept low volume pilot production and help you scale to routine production with weekly or monthly release of product.
Our Manufacturing Process
Below are optional services when transferring a device into manufacturing at Medical Murray:
- Assign Cross-Functional Transfer Team
- Review Processes and Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Prepare Process Flow Chart
- Identify Risks and Plan Validations
- Approve Vendors
- Plan Tooling and Fixtures