Medical Murray maintains public-facing pages and profiles on several social media websites for the purpose of sharing content related to Medical Murray. These social media sites include, but are not limited to, blogs, bulletin boards, social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, multi-media, news media, and other user generated content websites.
- If you an employee of Medical Murray, you must adhere to the Social Media Use Policy located in the handbook. If you require a new handbook, please contact HR.
- As a person posting content to social media sites on the internet, you agree you will not:
- Violate any local, state, federal and/or international laws and regulations, included but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send / receive via social media sites.
- Transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that
- Is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another’s privacy;
- Is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in Medical Murray’s discretion;
- Share information you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Is deemed unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, including advertising of non-Medical Murray services or products, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- Contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Impersonate or falsely state you are any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Collect and/or store, or attempt to collect and/or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent;
- Share confidential pricing information of any party.
- Medical Murray reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete or discontinue access to any social media site, at any time, without notice and for any reason in it’s sole discretion. Medical Murray may remove, delete, block, filter, or restrict by any other means any materials in its sole discretion. You understand and agree that Medical Murray may disclose your communications and activities with Medical Murray in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including judicial orders, warrants, subpoenas, or for the protection of Medical Murray's rights. You also agree that in the event that Medical Murray exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, Medical Murray will have no liability to you.
- By posting any content on any social media site Medical Murray manages, you grant to Medical Murray the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, and display such content. You also grant the irrevocable right to Medical Murray to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content, and use such content for any Medical Murray purpose.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold Medical Murray and its corporate affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, or as a result of, or in any way connected with your posting of any content to a social media site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this policy
- You agree than any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a social media site on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in Lake County, Illinois.
- You may not provide any content to a social media site that contains any product or service endorsements to any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations or contributions or use the social media sites to link any sites or political candidates or parties or used the social media sites to discuss political campaigns, issues or for taking a position on any legislation or law.
- You expressly acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy, and confidentiality risks inherent with sending any content over the internet. By its nature, a website and the internet cannot be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. Medical Murray does not control any third-party sites or the internet over which you may choose to send confidential or intellectual property information, and therefore, Medical Murray does not warrant any safeguard against any such interceptions or compromises to your information. Furthermore, Medical Murray does not endorse any product, service, views, or content displayed by others on the social media sites.
If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1 (847) 620-7990